We care for the most vulnerable girls in Sierra Leone.
about us is really all about them
more than just a safe place to call home
Not only do we care for the girls’ physical needs, but we also equip them with hope, opportunity and community.
- A safe family home with relatives or foster care families
- Weekly caseworker check-ins
- Nourishing food packages monthly for the family
- Individualized healthcare
- Clothing, shoes and toiletries
- Schooling, supplies and extra tutoring
- Community, discipleship, leadership skills and prayer
In 2013, Mike DiLeo went to Sierra Leone and met Princess, a 7-year-old orphan. At first, he thought his family was called to adopt her and bring her back to the United States. But, the Lord had something much bigger in mind.