We care for the most vulnerable girls in Sierra Leone.
about us is really all about them
By teaming up with the Sierra Leone Ministry of Social Welfare, we rescue girls from the most severe abuse and neglect circumstances. Most of these girls are orphans with nowhere else to turn, so they join our family.
more than just a safe place to call home
Not only do we care for the girls’ physical needs, but we also equip them with hope, opportunity and community.
- Safe housing (with armed guards)
- 24/7 care thanks to the in-home matrons
- Clean water, nourishing food and healthcare
- Proper clothes, shoes and toiletries
- Private schooling, supplies and extra tutoring
- In-house private transportation
- Community, discipleship, leadership skills, prayer and worship
In 2013, Mike DiLeo went to Sierra Leone and met Princess, a 7-year-old orphan working on the streets. At first, he thought his family was called to adopt her and bring her back to the United States. But, the Lord had something much bigger in mind.
meet the team
Providing restorative, Christ-centered care to vulnerable girls in Sierra Leone would not be possible without our incredible team of dedicated staff on the ground in Sierra Leone and at our headquarters in McKinney, Texas.